Measuring By Wis. Buck & Bear Club
1. Whitetail, moose, and bear. SPECIAL CATEGORIES (1st, 2nd, 3rd place awards): Youth (Ages 10-15) Firearm, Youth (Ages 10-15) Bow, Muzzleloader, Out of State, Moose, Elk, Found Sheds, Mule Deer, Collector. $20.00 fee includes 3 day pass to 2013 Wisconsin State Hunting Expo.
2. Trophies need not be mounted to be entered. (Even if head is being mounted, antlers can be picked up from taxidermist for contest.)
3. Awards: Certificate of score to all entries. Best of show awards in each division: Typical Deer, Non-typical Deer, and Bear. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place awards in each class.
4. Entries accepted beginning Thursday, Feb. 21, 6:00PM.
5. Entry cut off time, Noon, Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013.
6. Trophies must remain on display until 3PM Sunday to be eligible for awards.
7. Absolutely NO entries released between Noon and 3 PM Sunday.
8. 24 Hour security in building.
9. Scoring by the Wisconsin Buck and Bear Club according to Boone and Crockett measuring procedures.
1ST, 2ND AND 3RD PLACE AWARDS GIVEN IN EACH CATEGORY, IN EACH DIVISION, PLUS BEST OF SHOW IN EACH DIVISION.
DIVISIONS - CURRENT YEAR (2012) ARCHERY, HISTORICAL ARCHERY (PRE-2012), CURRENT YEAR FIREARM (2012), HISTORICAL FIREARM (PRE-2012).
CATEGORIES: Whitetail - 7pt, 8pt, 9pt, 10pt, 11pt, 12pt, 13 pt and up, plus non-typical, and Bear.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES (1st, 2nd, 3rd place awards): Youth (Ages 10-15) Firearm, Youth (Ages 10-15) Bow, Muzzleloader, Out of State, Elk, Moose, Found Sheds, Mule Deer, Collector.
Rockingham Fishing & Hunting Expo
Rockingham Fishing and Hunting Expo
The First, the Biggest and the Best in NH.
Currently the Largest and Longest Continually Operating Sporting Expo in NH
Jan 11-13, 2008
Fri. 11th: 3 pm - 9 pm
Sat. 12th: 10 am - 6 pm
Sun. 13th: 10 am - 5 pm FREE PARKING!!
Adult Admission Fee: $8.00
Ages15 and under: $3.00
Ages 5 and under: Free
Rockingham Park, Rockingham Park Blvd.,Salem, (Tax FREE) NH - Exit 1 off I93
(Across the street from th