COLUMBUS — Results of the Ohio Beef Expo junior show and showmanship contests include:
1. Colton Burkett, Ashland County; 2. Hallie Hiser, Greene County; 3. Cameron Alexander, Clinton County; 4. Amber Shoemaker, Stark County; 5. Justin Shonkwiler; 6. Landon Richards, Wood County; 7. Dara Howser, Brown County; 8. Rachel Linder, Stark County; 9. Macie Ott, Huron County; and 10. Jessica Millenbaugh, Crawford County.
1. Trent Boermann, Preble County; 2. Cam Deckling, Hardin County; 3.Adam Widman, Crawford County; 4. Lindsey Pugh, Stark County; 5. Shelby Manning, Darke County; 6. Jessica Griffith, Brown County; 7. Emily Dahse, Gallia County; 8. Jordan Johnson, Gallia County; 9. Hannah Topmiller, Warren County; and 10. Jacob Jones, Brown County.
1. Kyle Piscione, Loraine County; 2. Kathy Lehman, Richland County; 3. Addison Jones, Brown County; 4. Erica Scott, Portage County; 5. Rachel Dickson, Licking County; 6. Kinsey Crowe, Montgomery County; 7. Dalton Black, Adams County; 8. Allison Davis, Carroll County; 9. Ian Lucic, Lake County; and 10. Lori Millenbaugh, Crawford County.
1. Chris Tooms, Muskingum County; 2. Alayna McIntosh, Brown County; 3. Aly Simpson, Adams County; 4. Kinzee Shafer, Preble County; 5. Allison King, Seneca County; 6. Megan Black, Adams County; 7. McKaylnne Helmke, Tuscarawas County; 8. Drew Weymouth, Clark County; 9. Audrey Ross, Athens County; 10. Hunter Harris, Adams County.
1. Olivia Wood, Clinton County; 2. Austin Hunker, Huron County; 3. Hannah Ziegler, Wyandot County; 4. Justin Hiltbrand, Butler County; 5. Haley Quallen, Greene County; 6. Mary Baker, Wayne County; 7. Caitlin Gallagher, Lorain County; 8. MaKenna Casper, Lorain County; 9. Natalie Snook, Wyandot County; 10. Shelby Kinley, Wyandot County.
The champion brossbred market animal was shown by Caden Jones of Allen County, and the reserve champion crossbred was shown by Elizabeth Heintz of Auglaize County.
The champion heifer was shown by Janel Gilbert of Darke County, and the reserve champion heifer was shown by Lauren Grimes of Highland County.
Rockingham Fishing & Hunting Expo
Rockingham Fishing and Hunting Expo
The First, the Biggest and the Best in NH.
Currently the Largest and Longest Continually Operating Sporting Expo in NH
Jan 11-13, 2008
Fri. 11th: 3 pm - 9 pm
Sat. 12th: 10 am - 6 pm
Sun. 13th: 10 am - 5 pm FREE PARKING!!
Adult Admission Fee: $8.00
Ages15 and under: $3.00
Ages 5 and under: Free
Rockingham Park, Rockingham Park Blvd.,Salem, (Tax FREE) NH - Exit 1 off I93
(Across the street from th