COLUMBUS — Results of the Ohio Beef Expo junior show and showmanship contests include:
1. Colton Burkett, Ashland County; 2. Hallie Hiser, Greene County; 3. Cameron Alexander, Clinton County; 4. Amber Shoemaker, Stark County; 5. Justin Shonkwiler; 6. Landon Richards, Wood County; 7. Dara Howser, Brown County; 8. Rachel Linder, Stark County; 9. Macie Ott, Huron County; and 10. Jessica Millenbaugh, Crawford County.
1. Trent Boermann, Preble County; 2. Cam Deckling, Hardin County; 3.Adam Widman, Crawford County; 4. Lindsey Pugh, Stark County; 5. Shelby Manning, Darke County; 6. Jessica Griffith, Brown County; 7. Emily Dahse, Gallia County; 8. Jordan Johnson, Gallia County; 9. Hannah Topmiller, Warren County; and 10. Jacob Jones, Brown County.
1. Kyle Piscione, Loraine County; 2. Kathy Lehman, Richland County; 3. Addison Jones, Brown County; 4. Erica Scott, Portage County; 5. Rachel Dickson, Licking County; 6. Kinsey Crowe, Montgomery County; 7. Dalton Black, Adams County; 8. Allison Davis, Carroll County; 9. Ian Lucic, Lake County; and 10. Lori Millenbaugh, Crawford County.
1. Chris Tooms, Muskingum County; 2. Alayna McIntosh, Brown County; 3. Aly Simpson, Adams County; 4. Kinzee Shafer, Preble County; 5. Allison King, Seneca County; 6. Megan Black, Adams County; 7. McKaylnne Helmke, Tuscarawas County; 8. Drew Weymouth, Clark County; 9. Audrey Ross, Athens County; 10. Hunter Harris, Adams County.
1. Olivia Wood, Clinton County; 2. Austin Hunker, Huron County; 3. Hannah Ziegler, Wyandot County; 4. Justin Hiltbrand, Butler County; 5. Haley Quallen, Greene County; 6. Mary Baker, Wayne County; 7. Caitlin Gallagher, Lorain County; 8. MaKenna Casper, Lorain County; 9. Natalie Snook, Wyandot County; 10. Shelby Kinley, Wyandot County.
The champion brossbred market animal was shown by Caden Jones of Allen County, and the reserve champion crossbred was shown by Elizabeth Heintz of Auglaize County.
The champion heifer was shown by Janel Gilbert of Darke County, and the reserve champion heifer was shown by Lauren Grimes of Highland County.
I know the ones your talking about and
That's not what I have.
Mine is more kidney shaped, with a strap on one side so you could carry it, or run your belt through it and it's a water proof fabric, (camo) not that rubber/plastic like stuff.
It was not overfilled like that, so it was more flat, not a big soft seat. Fairly thin as seats go, and the stuff inside sort of felt like little round balls of something. And when they got compressed by my butt, they produced heat.
I have been to so many hunting expo's over the years, I could have gotten the darn thing anywhere. I just don't remember.
Fathers Day Sportsmens Expo 6/15 Elks Lodge
Father's Day Sportsmen's Expo
Sunday June 15th from 7 AM to 5 PM
Modesto ELKS Lodge
645 Charity Way Kiernan between McHenry and Tully, take Pentecost to Charity.
Huge breakfast served from 7 AM to 1 PM and Tri-tips to-go already BBQ'd
Everything Dad would like to do all in one location!
Hunting, fishing, golfing, tools, car audio, custom cars, custom choppers, canoeing, camping, sailing, boating, BBQ, beer garden, baseball, football, archery, scuba diving, trading cards, and many more!!
All sign ups for booth rental spaces are discounted today through June 5th for only $35 for vendors, $15 for table demonstrations and informational booths and only $10 for custom hotrods, classic cars, or choppers