Next year will be our 7th year presenting Africa’s finest line-up of hunting opportunities to new markets in North America, Spain and Denmark.
Attending is a costly exercise, and in order for us to feel comfortable, it is critical you understand:
- How we promote the expos
- How we promote you over and above attending the expos
- What you get when you attend one of our expos
There is a lot of BS spoken in this world and, as competition grows, time and money becomes more precious. It is important you review the fine print when considering options. With us:
1. The expos are promoted through magazines, TV programs, and associate relationships, and through our social media platforms. This includes Africa’s leading international hunting magazine, the African Hunting Gazette, our association with Sports Afield, our corporate partnership with The Hunting Report, Alberta Outdoorsmen, Wild TV, SCI Chapters, our website which is on page one of Google with ‘African Hunting’ and on our Facebook page which has more ‘likes’ than any other African hunting magazine.
2. Over and above attending our Expo, you will be promoted in the CONVENTION issue of the African Hunting Gazette. There is no better vehicle. Not only does every attendee to the expo get a copy, every single subscriber and reader of that issue, worldwide, for months and years to come will see your profile. On the busiest hunting website in Africa, your profile has the chance to be seen by every visitor to the site – before, during and after the expo, for an entire year. At every show we attend we hand out our directory, Hunt Africa Direct, meaning that your profile in this directory will be handed out at the minimum of the following shows - Atlanta, DSC, SCI Vegas, Edmonton, Calgary, Spain and Denmark.
3. You get a turnkey solution, which enables you to arrive with your brochures and do business. We set up the entire booth for you. Your booth banner will be designed, printed and installed, and power, internet, meals on each day, coffee, tea and water are provided – it is hassle free.
Our theme is going to remain focused and unchanged – Hunting for Africa’s greatest Spots, which essentially sums up what we’re about. You all have choices and we appreciate your business.
I know the ones your talking about and
That's not what I have.
Mine is more kidney shaped, with a strap on one side so you could carry it, or run your belt through it and it's a water proof fabric, (camo) not that rubber/plastic like stuff.
It was not overfilled like that, so it was more flat, not a big soft seat. Fairly thin as seats go, and the stuff inside sort of felt like little round balls of something. And when they got compressed by my butt, they produced heat.
I have been to so many hunting expo's over the years, I could have gotten the darn thing anywhere. I just don't remember.
Fathers Day Sportsmens Expo 6/15 Elks Lodge
Father's Day Sportsmen's Expo
Sunday June 15th from 7 AM to 5 PM
Modesto ELKS Lodge
645 Charity Way Kiernan between McHenry and Tully, take Pentecost to Charity.
Huge breakfast served from 7 AM to 1 PM and Tri-tips to-go already BBQ'd
Everything Dad would like to do all in one location!
Hunting, fishing, golfing, tools, car audio, custom cars, custom choppers, canoeing, camping, sailing, boating, BBQ, beer garden, baseball, football, archery, scuba diving, trading cards, and many more!!
All sign ups for booth rental spaces are discounted today through June 5th for only $35 for vendors, $15 for table demonstrations and informational booths and only $10 for custom hotrods, classic cars, or choppers