Hunting and Fishing Expo in Conn
Why Attend the 18th Annual Show February 13-15, 2015
Fill out form below for booth pricing and availability:
The 2014 Northeast Fishing & Hunting Show is located at the Connecticut Convention Center in downtown Hartford, CT.
Attractions this year will include:
- DEEP Archery Hunter Education Class, Saturday Only
- DEEP Trophy Fish Awards Ceremony, Saturday Evening
- Elements of Nature Art Show
- Talons! Birds of Prey
- Bass Casting Competition
- Laser Shot Range
- Archery Range
- Catch & Release Trout Pond
- Paul Narducci TV Show/Lubrimatic Bbooth # 219 will offer daily prizes
- Hours of Seminars
- Virtually Reality Fishing Simulator
- Fly Tying Center
- FISHING BOATS ... THE MOST EVER! Lines include Bay Liner, Carolina Skiff, Cobia, Contender, Boston Whaler, Eastern, Everglade, Maycraft, Maritime Skiff, Pursuit, Ranger, Robalo, SeaFox & Sportsman, plus engines too!
That sounds fun!
I went to the very first groom expo in PA they had and the contest at the time then was a "mat" contest. Bring a mat decorated/groomed/whatever to be something else.... that was pretty off the wall and actually quite fun.
Scavenger hunt would be cool.... in all these years I've certainly acquired some oddball items and the packrat in me won't let me toss anything out:)
LIFE MAGAZINE - APRIL 28, 1967 - VOL. 62. - NO. 17 ON COVER: TOMORROW SOARS IN AT THE FAIR EXPO 67
Book (TIME INC.)
GO! Calendar 07/10/14 — Bloomington Pantagraph
Precision Aerial Ag Show; 8 a.m.-5 p.m. July 10, Progress City USA, Decatur; first-ever outdoor expo for drone use in agriculture, with public exhibits and field demonstrations; www.paas2014.com.
X-Acto School Pro Heavy-Duty Electric Sharpener (1670)
Office Product (Elmers)
- Designed by teachers - a favorite in the classroom
- Produces a sharp, but slightly rounded point
- Quiet, heavy duty motor
- 120V - North American use only