Garden Expo Madison Wisconsin
Wisconsin Public Television’s Garden Expo is a midwinter oasis for people ready to venture out and dig their hands in the dirt. Now in its 22nd year, this three-day event celebrates the latest trends in gardening and landscaping and attracts more than 20, 000 people from across the Midwest. Join other gardening enthusiasts to share ideas, gain inspiration and create something new. All proceeds support Wisconsin Public Television.
Things to do at the Garden Expo
- Learn something new at one of the more than 150 free educational seminars and demonstrations.
- Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening and landscaping equipment and services.
- Discuss innovative gardening techniques with experts from the UW-Extension/Cooperative Extension Horticulture Team.
- Relax with a casual walk through the central garden—courtesy of Wisconsin Nursery & Landscape Association, Madison Chapter Inc.
- Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
You might also like
Pan Garden Expo 2013 Washburn Neighborhood - La Crosse WI
The New Look for 2014 - The Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener
Grey, please read...
I m 2 chokes on my own throat from cryin. i red your orig post.. i m sad for you ive been through that myself..if u go to the peoria reptile show, i will give you a baby sulcata. it is feb. 10th at expo gardens in peoria.. my name is george i vend there. just ask for me every 1 knows me.. i am so sorry about your tortoise, and would like to help....
Chehon - Seaview Garden Tour [Japan DVD] BVBL-89
Quarter-scale tractor teams score high at international competition — High Plains Journal
This year's A Team—juniors and seniors—and its Powercat tractor placed second out of 29 entries, and the X Team—freshmen and sophomores—and its tractor placed third out of 13 entries at the May 29 to June 1 event at the Expo Gardens in Peoria ..